Blazing Condemption
Hi and welcome to BC, Please log in if your a member, if not go try out for the clan or just hang out in the chat box!

Blazing Condemption

Hi there! We're a brawl clan, formed on June 27th, 2010. The clan has been abandoned for a while now. Just here to reminisce. -Sai
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inBC War RoomMeetingsRules
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BlazingCondemnation still going strong!
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:26 am by Sai

» Can YOU answer the Question?
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm by Elgin

» Tulat's Farewell
Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm by EnigmaticEcho

» Favorites?
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm by Evelyn0

» Looks like its over.
Mon May 16, 2011 9:09 pm by Tulat

» And So we Go... Farewell BC it was fun while it lasted..
Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 am by Tadeo

» Osama Bin Laden is dead!
Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm by GenerationPrince

» Reload's tryout
Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 am by Guest

» Minecraft block pictures
Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm by GenerationPrince

» im not putting a topic just click me to find out
Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am by Tulat

Affiliates
BlazingCondemtion Channel
All is Brawl group

Share | 
 

 I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowLuigi
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : Lol right behind you

PostSubject: I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:25 am

Hokay, by now 75% of you know me in one way or another, but for the other 25% that don't, this is for you. My name is ShadowLuigi, or SL for short so either works (but on the chat you'll see me as Lugia which also works). Anywhoo I'm a semi-good(?) Brawler that loves new challenges so all I can say is I'm glad to be here
Back to top Go down
WolfofTwilight
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 am

welcome dude
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends
avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 26
Location : Spartanburg, S.C.

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 am

He also is my cousin who is really known by approx 12% of all of you.
No offense cousin but alot of these people seem to come from bfc.
Back to top Go down
Easzy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Mind your fucking business:)

PostSubject: Re: I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 am

lolwut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm just doing this cause it makes mah posts higher :D
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazing Condemption :: Clan Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: