Blazing Condemption
Hi and welcome to BC, Please log in if your a member, if not go try out for the clan or just hang out in the chat box!

Blazing Condemption

Hi there! We're a brawl clan, formed on June 27th, 2010. The clan has been abandoned for a while now. Just here to reminisce. -Sai

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inBC War RoomMeetingsRules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Can YOU answer the Question?
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm by Elgin

» Tulat's Farewell
Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm by EnigmaticEcho

» Favorites?
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm by Evelyn0

» Looks like its over.
Mon May 16, 2011 9:09 pm by Tulat

» And So we Go... Farewell BC it was fun while it lasted..
Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 am by Tadeo

» Osama Bin Laden is dead!
Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm by GenerationPrince

» Reload's tryout
Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 am by Guest

» Minecraft block pictures
Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm by GenerationPrince

» im not putting a topic just click me to find out
Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am by Tulat

» Zants Wii Hack Shop!!
Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 am by Tulat

Affiliates
BlazingCondemtion Channel
All is Brawl group

Share | 

Tulat's Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Tulat's Farewell   Sat May 07, 2011 4:16 am

I just Graduated today, and as many of you may alreaddy know, I play brawl, pokemon, and other video games due to boredom and they are fun.
Playing video games because of boredom and fun were the 2 reasons i started playing them, and the reason i still play them.
I'm going to go to college and eventually do something in the medical field probably. I'm still not 100% decided.
I'm also going to be doing many more things now, since being homeschooled i've been stuck home doing school and playing video games most the time.
Sorry to say, now that i'm not doing homeschool anymore, I'm not going to continue wasting time when i could be doing so much more.
I'll still play brawl and other games, check the clan every now and then, skype, facebook, and maybe aim... aim has been overshadowed by skype imo.

If you don't like reading alot of text, then simply read the following.

I've graduated and moved onto more things in life and don't feel the need to waste time on video games you play for fun.
Sorry but i'm not gonna be on as much.

To stay in contact with me if you want, or if the clan dies or something and you have no idea how to reach me, heres some info.
Aim/Skype/Youtube: Tulat25
Message me on one of those if you want my facebook, as i may now start using it more and don't want people i don't trust to know what it is.

Kyle, Jumba, Tadeo, Alex, and the rest of you guys. I bid you farewell untill i visit the next time. Hopefully Bc won't die just because i'm not going to be here 24/7 to lead it.
If you must, feel free to make a new xat so that you can keep things running smoothly. So.. yeah... See you guys later hopefully. :]

~Tulat

PostSubject: Re: Tulat's Farewell   Tue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey Tulat? Remember when I said after you go to college that the clan would die? And you said "No it won't"? Now what? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
EnigmaticEcho

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: Tulat's Farewell   Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Tulat. D; I never got the chance to say goodbye. There's so much more I want to say. I really miss you Uncle. And if I never see you again... You may turn into an obsession like Eddie... Which means I really did love you as a friend. I'm gonna deeply miss you. I hope you see this one day. :/ I should've said goodbye when I had the chance. It's my fault. -_- The last time I could've been in a clan with Tulat, and now my chance is over; alas, we had good times, through RBS, and the likes such as BC. But that's all I can remember. It's a shame. :/ I won't forget you though. If I start playing again, no wait, not if, WHEN I start playing again, I'm going to pick up Ike and name him "Tulat". He will carry on where you left off. :/ Adieu Tulat, and farewell. *Adds Tulat to the list of missed people*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tulat's Farewell   

Back to top Go down

Tulat's Farewell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1