Blazing Condemption
Hi and welcome to BC, Please log in if your a member, if not go try out for the clan or just hang out in the chat box!

Blazing Condemption

Hi there! We're a brawl clan, formed on June 27th, 2010. The clan has been abandoned for a while now. Just here to reminisce. -Sai

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inBC War RoomMeetingsRules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BlazingCondemnation still going strong!
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:26 am by Sai

» Can YOU answer the Question?
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm by Elgin

» Tulat's Farewell
Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm by EnigmaticEcho

» Favorites?
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm by Evelyn0

» Looks like its over.
Mon May 16, 2011 9:09 pm by Tulat

» And So we Go... Farewell BC it was fun while it lasted..
Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 am by Tadeo

» Osama Bin Laden is dead!
Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm by GenerationPrince

» Reload's tryout
Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 am by Guest

» Minecraft block pictures
Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm by GenerationPrince

» im not putting a topic just click me to find out
Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am by Tulat

Affiliates
BlazingCondemtion Channel
All is Brawl group

Share | 

OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sai
Waddle Dee Ninja

Location : Georgia, Cumbria, Antigua and Barbuda, San Miguel de Allende

Character sheet
Blarg: Blarg

PostSubject: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am

So I'm pretty sure I have the most video making experience here and Im more than likely making the clan videos, but I just wanted to know a few things.... and you guys can talk about whatever it is....

1) Does anyone want to help with this stuff? I read david's post on my other topic about his 3D graphics (which could make everything really epic) but I just wanted to know if someone else wanted to contribute.

2) Should we make a seperate youtube channel for this clan? I've seen it done before and it also could help organize the vids we make here. I'll let you guys decide on that.....

3) Anyone have any ideas for clan videos..... like I've seen some of you guys post in different places talking about trailers or recruitment videos and whatnot... I just wanted to know which order we should make this stuff in. lol

4) Whenever we make the clan combo video... sometime when we're ready... I also wanted to know who is going to be in it... and I'll make a topic on this clan combo video thing in the future... giving you info and stuff about it.... whenever we're ready for it.

The most Important question of them all.....

5) Who is bringin the food?

...... and I suppose thats it... now you guys can talk about it... or something.... santa
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 am

1: I've alreaddy got the song for the CCV, it is approved by aris and dark, as well as me. i have it downloaded too. Actually i have had it downloaded for a year.. waiting for the right moment.

2: Well maybe, that would be pretty nice i suppose.

3: Well by recruitment i think they meant a seperate video asking people to join, i don't think it's a good idea personally... but you never know. Also a Trailer of the CCV would just slow it down.

4: Well of course Me, Aris, You, Boss, Dark, and some other obvious people will be in it.

5: I'll bring it... but only if no one bugs me about my grandma's chickin soup, she can't make enough for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 am

LOL at the food thing,.
and yeah first sai make a clan recruitment video, then when were ready lets make the clan video, and yes we shud make a youtube chanel for this clan, i like the sound of that man. but yeah clan recruitment video first!

Thanks tulat ^^^^
<3falco weegee

Last edited by Aris on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blazingcondemtion.forum-motion.com
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:35 am

Aris you type slow.... i typed all that up there before you did yours.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeans

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Aris
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 am

wtf why do you say lol...

Thanks tulat ^^^^
<3falco weegee
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 am

Cause it's funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

Can i be in the video? Very Happy probably can't meet in person because I'm on the west coast Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 am

well im corrently in jersey and live in ny so as far as meetin idk lol but i def wanna be in it anddddddd i wouldnt mind representin recruitin people =]...def start with recrutis tho so they dont feel like there left out or forgotten at any time
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:16 am

There are no meetings... if any it would be me and sai since we are cousins and in same state.
You simply add brawl and wii fc's then send replay data for us to record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 am

ok bro got it u da bosssss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 am

then do we just send you a video of our best recorded match or could we send more than one and you can depict our best combos?
Back to top Go down
Jumba

Character sheet
Blarg: blarg?

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:34 am

more than one

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

1st Recruit video
2nd Trailer
3rd CCV
Back to top Go down
Aris
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm

trailer we shudnt make a trailer and, we dont know about the recruit video

Thanks tulat ^^^^
<3falco weegee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 pm

y not trailor?
Back to top Go down
Sai
Waddle Dee Ninja

Location : Georgia, Cumbria, Antigua and Barbuda, San Miguel de Allende

Character sheet
Blarg: Blarg

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 pm

We could do a trailer..... the only problem with that is its going to drag out the clan combo video by a week or two..... its up to you guys on what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Spikes for my Friends
Spikes for my Friends

Character sheet
Blarg:

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

no trailer....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION   

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL COMBO VIDEO/TRAILER VIDEO DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 1